Bon Voyage 12/7 Cruisers

WDWLVR

<font color=green>DVC @ The Boardwalk</font><br><f
Just wanted to be the first to wish you all the best as you sail away.

May the seas be smooth, may the skies be blue, and may the only "WALK" you do be on the beautiful sands of Castaway Cay.

Here's to a Magical cruise! Enjoy!

Thanks Mary!!! :) I can't believe it will be here so soon, I am so NOT ready yet and have tons to do before we leave on Friday, but I know once I get on that ship all will be right with the world. :sunny:

Thank you Mary! Now if I can just stop stressing all the details...I will be having a great time in 3 DAYS!!!

Lisa

Thanks Mary... Hard to believe all of the stuff strewn around the house is going to really be packed in afew days! I'm soooooo ready to leave the cold behind! Thanks for the good wishes.
Tresha

Thanks for the well wishes!

Freezing...packing... freezing... packing.... arrrrgggghhh!!!!

I'll be ok... once i get on the boat!

Jodie

Thanks Mary! We are due another snow storm in the morning- I hope it is all cleared up by friday am. when we fly out. I am SO ready! Gotta run back to Christmas Tree Shops and get more of those little tropical pencils to give with my "real cruise gifts" to my preschoolers and DS's class. Such a deal 6 for a dollar!

We are leaving at 6am thurs morning and just wanted to say thanks to all who have wished us well..so excited can hardly type!! my fingers are shaking and so looking forward to going back on the Magic..I feel like this will be a new ship with all the cleaning and new mattress,pillows and toys and whatever else they have replaced..I may get the unlimited internet and thus will keep you all up to date, if not I will see you in 9 days..Marianne :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Here's hoping that you beat the snow.

Beautiful weather here - it has been in the low 80's --had a small squall come through today - just enough to wet the leaves out in the garden - So leave your cold weather and the snow and come on down and get ready for an awesome trip on the Magic.
You will be going to Key West so blow her a kiss from one of her daughters.
Hugsssssssssss from Florida
Always
Shirley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter