Bongos grilled seafood platter ($45) accept 1 TS?

I was just looking at that. I'm hoping someone who has been there will chime in. I noticed that a few more expensive items at another 1 credit meal (can't remember which) had a note next to the description that they would require 2 credits. Hopefully if there's no note they're included!

Yep. Ate there last week. Seafood platter and also the one in sauce were1 ts plus you can get a fancy cocktail as your drink. Great music and Cuban dancers. Was like a dinner show. Awesome experience. We sat upstairs overlooking the stairway and bottom level.
My grilled seafood was salty. Tasted very good but I’d ask for light salt if I got it again.

. I noticed that a few more expensive items at another 1 credit meal (can't remember which) had a note next to the description that they would require 2 credits.
What??? That’s crazy. You mean some restaurants have both 1 and 2 credit meals? That really makes it confusing. Anyone know which ones?

What??? That’s crazy. You mean some restaurants have both 1 and 2 credit meals? That really makes it confusing. Anyone know which ones?

There are 1TS restaurants on property that have dishes that specifically state something to the effect of "for two" or "serves two), etc. La Hacienda for instance, has two dishes on its menu that have this designation.

The sparkling volcano dessert at Rainforest Cafe requires 3 people using their dessert credits to order it using the DDP, and the chocolate extinction at T-Rex requires 4.

I went back to my notes, and luckily I did write down where I saw that. It's for the Seasonal Signatures at Maya Grill.

By that, do they mean that as it's a sharing platter, you'd effectively use two people's credits for it? Ie, me eating with t'other half, we'd use 2 credits between us to get one of the sharing platters, a dessert each, and a drink each?

This is direct from the Disney World website:
Items on the menu that exceed $40.00 ($75.00 in Signature Restaurants) may not be available for a waiter service meal without payment of a surcharge.

By that, do they mean that as it's a sharing platter, you'd effectively use two people's credits for it? Ie, me eating with t'other half, we'd use 2 credits between us to get one of the sharing platters, a dessert each, and a drink each?

I haven't been there, so I can't say whether those entrees are sized for sharing. But the menu didn't specifically say that they were, in contrast to other menus where only the items listed as being meant to feed 2 people charged 2 credits.

I was there in October ‘18 and ordered the seafood platter and it was included with just 1 credit. It was just okay in my opinion and I could not finish it all, it was a fairly large portion..... but I also had an appetizer before dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter