Bonnet Creek and RV Parking

MyAgentCam

Earning My Ears
I'm staying there later this year. I have my parents meeting me and staying in my room for the week that I'm there. They will be traveling the country in a 5th wheel RV at the time that they come and stay with me. Does WBC allow rv's in the parking lot? Do they have a specific parking area for rv's? Is there a (daily) fee?

They'd park it and it would sit there until I check out at the end of the week. It wouldn't be opened up or used.

Parking can be one of the major downfalls of this resort, it is tight and tough to find a space. They rely mostly on 2 parking decks, which would not work for this situation. I would recommend calling the resort directly on this one.

Thanks for your reply. That's interesting you say that, weve experienced much different. I've stayed many times there, but never with an RV of course. Usually there seems to be a ton of open parking spaces. So before I posted I figured space would be least of the issues, minus a few tight turns. It's funny how perspectives can be so different from one person to another, isn't it?

I guess it depends on timing and how busy the resort is. I will never forget circling the parking lot & deck searching for a space after MNSSHP one night.

There's a lot more surface parking over by Towers 1, 2, 3. Of course time of year will make a difference, but there is no express limitation on the Wyndham site (and I've seen it on others, particularly their SC resorts)...but that said, I'd probably call and discuss with the resort itself just to make sure. I know I've seen RVs parked there, usually a Class A or Class C, so I don't know if they have a length limit or anything, but my gut says you'd be fine as long as it isn't a super-packed time of year. I'd also assume that there will be a space they'll want them to park their rig in that might not be near the building you're staying in...but your parents will be used to making adjustments like that if they're RV'ers :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!