Bonus Rewards for groceries on Disney Visa?

cruisnfamily

DIS Veteran
I noticed on my premier disney visa statement this month that there was a "bonus" category for rewards and I got a bonus 1%, so 3% total on groceries. I have searched the website and googled and can't find anything about this promotion. Does anybody have any info?

Thanks for the heads up on this! I just checked and I have it also. 3% back for up to $1500 in spending at grocery stores through June 30th.

I received an email about it - maybe 2 weeks ago or so. I don’t recall how long it will last.

ETA: I just found this on the website:

Earn 3% total on Groceries (limited-time)

Benefit Overview
Earn a total of 3% in Disney Rewards Dollars on up to $1,500 in total purchases at grocery stores, per calendar month, from May 1 through June 30, 2020. No activation needed - you'll earn the Rewards Dollars automatically. That's 1% in Disney Rewards Dollars in addition to the 2% in Disney Rewards Dollars you already earn on grocery store purchases.
Enjoy the extra Rewards Dollars even when you order online for pickup or delivery from eligible grocery stores and grocery delivery services.

I got the offer on all my chase cards (except for no annual fee disney card) for 3x points on groceries through June 30th.

I am the original poster and when I posted this I could not find anything online about it at all. It's been going on for at least 2 statements.

I just TODAY, 2 hours ago, got an email informing me of the promotion. You would think they would have told me ahead of time to encourage me to spend more.

But I am always happy to get more rewards!

I just got the email yesterday as well.
I've been looking to see if I can figure out what exactly they consider an "eligible" grocery store. I've been shopping at walmart for groceries lately and using pickup and would love to see that extra 1%.
I did follow a link in the email and first it sounds like WM would qualify, but then it sounds like it won't. Very vague.

I just got the email yesterday as well.
I've been looking to see if I can figure out what exactly they consider an "eligible" grocery store. I've been shopping at walmart for groceries lately and using pickup and would love to see that extra 1%.
I did follow a link in the email and first it sounds like WM would qualify, but then it sounds like it won't. Very vague.

Nope unless it's an actual Walmart Neighborhood Market and even then, that's questionable. Grocery store like Publix, Aldi, Safeway, that sort of thing.

I also got it on my Southwest Card. 3x points from 5/1-6/30. My Walmart counts for groceries as it is a Super Center. Have already received 3x points at Walmart on my last statement

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!