Book BOG even if don't like food

Are you thinking of lunch or dinner? For lunch, you could go and just have desserts, those are pretty ordinary. For dinner, I really wouldn't go if there's nothing you like - what would you do at the table the whole time?!

Yes I would book and have booked a ressie here (Next Feb.) because I've been trying to get one since they opened. LOL. I want to see the interior of the restaurant for years and I finally will! I'm sure once I see and smell the food, I'll figure out something to order. :upsidedow

Not that I expect to sway the OP, but I enjoy the food at BOG. Both the tuna and quinoa salads are excellent for lunch as is the quiche and the Croque Monsieur (essentially grilled swiss cheese and ham). At dinner I've enjoyed the shrimp and scallops, my DD the ratatouille and my DH the roast pork.

We have a lunch reservation for our upcoming anniversary :lovestruc.

I might be wrong but the breakfast is fixed $25 (if I remember correctly) and if you just order a cupcake, you're still going to pay that fixed price. I'd do lunch or dinner and just order a cupcake. That's what we plan on doing. Getting late ADR for cupcakes before we head back to the hotel room.

I might be wrong but the breakfast is fixed $25 (if I remember correctly) and if you just order a cupcake, you're still going to pay that fixed price. I'd do lunch or dinner and just order a cupcake. That's what we plan on doing. Getting late ADR for cupcakes before we head back to the hotel room.
This is incorrect. There is no prix fixe at breakfast or at any other meal.

The restaurant is neat, but I'm not sure I would take a chunk of my park touring time to go there if I wasn't going to have a meal. We've had lunch there a bunch of times. If you like turkey, the turkey sandwich is very plain. I ordered it without the Dijon Mayo because I don't like things that are mustard flavored.

If this is a once in a lifetime trip, I'd at least book breakfast. It really is beautiful, and when it comes to the basics (eggs, bacon, potatoes) I don't think there's any other breakfast at MK that's drastically better.

We're also very picky eaters so we have spent most of our table service meals at breakfast.

Not worth it. The inside is like an overly-themed cafeteria. I was not impressed.

Were you there for dinner? I get that description for breakfast or lunch, but we found the dinner there to be very much quieter and calmer, not cafeteria like at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter