Book now or wait? Nov trip

readytogotodisney

DIS Veteran
I have our dates (Nov 19-22), I know we want to stay at Royal Pacific, and I have a price that I'm okay with. But, like anyone else, I'd always love to save money if I can.
I was going to book directly through Loews instead of US bc I can get money back via Ebates.

Is there any reason to wait? I don't know US very well, so I'm not sure if prices will go up? Will a sale come along? Trying to decide if I should pull the trigger or now.

Check to make sure you can cancel the rate. If so, then there's no risk (other than Loews having your deposit) to book now. If a better rate pops up later this year, you can rebook at the lower rate.

I book when I can live with the rate
Usually I get my best rates about 10 months out

Rates should be ok that week before thanksgiving

I just checked Rakuten (Ebates) to see about booking our hotel. It said that the Cash Back does not apply to the Orlando locations. Are you finding different info on this?

I booked a room for October 2020 in December 2019. Really just to get the room type at the resort I wanted.. I'll keep an eye out for a better rate as the trip nears.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter