Book through DCL or DU???

two-foxes

DIS Veteran
We are finally booking our cruise for next year....don't know if I can wait that long:( It will be worth the wait, I know!!!

Anyway, we received quotes from DCL and DU and the price was exactly the same...down to the penny! We booked our land/sea last Oct through DCL, but since we have heard so many great things about DU here, we thought we compare and see.

I am still waiting to hear back from our agent at DU, but what are the perks of booking through DU vs. DCL with this one? (We also recieved a quote from Allseas, but I must admit, I am a bit weary of them, but it was $113 less than the others.) Has anyone booked through AAA and gotten good deals?

Anyone have any advice or suggestions?:confused:

I booked our first cruise with Dreams because of these discussion boards. I knew any company(I hate to use that word with Dreams Unlimited seems to impersonal) that provided these boards, which are a wealth of information to me, must be legit and trustworthy. I have saved so much money and time and aggervation by reading these boards that I felt I had to support them in some small way. Our second cruise was an automatic choice after the service they provided handling my first cruise. Also, Dreams notified me that our cruise went down in price so my account was updated to reflex the reduction. I couldn't believe it! I didn't have to do any calling and checking. It was done for me. And for waiting on the phone at Disney - never have to do that. Just email my TA and she emails me back almost always within hours - even on the weekends and she calls Disney for me. So simple! This cruise our family is getting two gifts: one from Disney as a return cruiser and one from Dreams. What a nice jesture. So that is why I recommend Dreams Unlimited.

Hi two-foxes! The base price through Dreams and DCL is the same, but did you factor in the Dreams rebate? That should be shown on your quote and that is the discount you would receive. :) Dreams would also continue to monitor for any discounts and would have them applied to your reservation, if eligible.

I booked a cruise with all seas the other day and found them to be very helpfull and professional. I highly recommend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter