Booked ABD Germany for July 2019!

We are planning on going in 2020. Well still trying to decide between Germany or Rhine river.

I would also love to hear about your trip. We did this trip a few years ago when the itinerary was focused mostly on the Bavarian areas and romantic castle areas. Love to see how the changes affect the trip. Happy travels.

LOL, yes I know. We are reviewing the activities though, and by we I mean my 10 year old daughter.

We are leaving Wednesday for Germany ABD and will let you know. The only negative thing I have heard is the middle hotel in the summer with no AC.

I would struggle with that but I suppose for a few nights it wouldn't be too bad. Might have to book earlier rather than later. Can't wait to hear about your trip.
We are leaving Wednesday for Germany ABD and will let you know. The only negative thing I have heard is the middle hotel in the summer with no AC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter