Booked Brilliance of the Seas for Next Summer

Mortlives

DIS Veteran
Me and my bff will be enjoying our cocktails, and our numerous sea days. Anyone sailed Brilliance and want to give me the benefit of their experience?

We have been on the Brilliance at least once. I believe it was an Alaska cruise from Seattle a few years ago. We very much enjoyed the ship and the cruise. Can't really give you any specifics though.

Me and my bff will be enjoying our cocktails, and our numerous sea days. Anyone sailed Brilliance and want to give me the benefit of their experience?
Looking at booking on this ship next summer myself, so interested in what others have to say. Our teen/tween both loved Carnival; hoping the same for RC.

Brilliance has a little age on her but I love all the glass! You have great ocean views from all over the ship!

We are booked for our first Royal cruise in July 2021 on the Brilliance. I hope there are some sales soon for the onboard extras.

We have been on the Brilliance at least once. I believe it was an Alaska cruise from Seattle a few years ago. We very much enjoyed the ship and the cruise. Can't really give you any specifics though.

If you're referring to the DIS Podcast cruise to Alaska, that was on sister ship Jewel of the Seas.

I sailed on Brilliance in 2012, and most recently on a 15-night Transatlantic cruise last November. I love RCI's Radiance-class ships, and had another Brilliance Transatlantic cruise booked for May 2020 that was cancelled.

Brilliance has been sailing in Europe the past few summers, but in 2021 it will stay in the Caribbean. However, its 2021 Caribbean cruises are being moved to Independence of the Seas out of Miami, and its Canada/New England cruises are being moved to Jewel of the Seas out of Boston. New summer Brilliance itineraries out of Tampa are supposed to be announced October 1st.

https://www.royalcaribbeanpresscent...ean-announces-updates-to-2021-summer-cruises/
http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Roya...2/20074437_Summer_2021_Redeploy_Flyer_923.pdf

I was notified that they've changed their deployments, and now we'll be on the Independence.

Now you can start a new thread to ask about Independence of the Seas! I haven't cruised on that ship, but I'm sure others here have.

LOVE BRILLIANCE BECAUSE OF ALL THE GLASS. WE BOOKED A OCT 2021 KEY WEST - COCO CAY FROM TAMPA AND NOW KEY WEST HAS VOTED TO REJECT LARGER CRUISE SHIPS WITH MORE THAN 1300 PASSENGERS. BRILLIANCE HOLDS 2500 BUT IF THEY BOOK 50 PERCENT CAPACITY IT MIGHT MAKE THE CUT. WE WILL SEE.

Let me know if you've got any questions. I'll try and answer as best as I can, as I know my writing style is a bit rambling and doesn't always get to the point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!