Booked for the Yacht Club!

SL6827

DIS Veteran
We are booked! Pending any possible sickness, (Corona) we will head down to the Yacht Club on October 10th-14th to enjoy the resort, Disney Springs and such. No theme parks this time. Hopefully we get to go, but I would say it is a 50/50 shot. This would be our second stay there.

My daughter and I are doing a mother/daughter trip in October and have the Yacht Club as our resort. Have never stayed here before and we can't wait to enjoy this resort!

Have stayed at Yacht Club twice in the last year. It's our favorite! A perfect vibe for an adults only trip and that pool 8-) amazing for non-park days of just hanging out.

We are booked! Pending any possible sickness, (Corona) we will head down to the Yacht Club on October 10th-14th to enjoy the resort, Disney Springs and such. No theme parks this time. Hopefully we get to go, but I would say it is a 50/50 shot. This would be our second stay there.
Good for you. We have stayed at the BC/YC a dozen times. It’s so nice, enjoy the ambiance, smells, and certainly SAB. jealous!

DH and I love Yacht Club. We will be there the last week of October. It is our favorite EPCOT resort and I love walking to EPCOT and entering at he IG. Have a magical trip :)

We loved YC - such a great location and I loved the shower. It's great for a resort only stay. I think the pool is open now too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!