Booked Less Than 3 Weeks Out! - The Quick PreTrip for the Quick Trip/Live Trip Report

megveg

Drink up me hearties, yo ho!
Hi, hello, and how do you do!?
I'm Meghan and I'm officially going to Disney....in less than 3 weeks! Offically booked on Oct 27th for a Nov 17th arrival! With only a one night stay on property and a one day park hopper, I'm going to try to squeeze in everything possible! :hourglass Get ready for the Wildest Ride in the Wilderness! :drive:

Here's the story;
Last November, I drove from the middle of Massachusetts to Homestead, Florida for the NASCAR Championship weekend. I love NASCAR and Florida and my birthday is in November so it was a birthday gift to myself! Last year’s trip to Florida was only the 2nd time in my life going to Florida without visiting the Mouse and it definitely made me want to go back more than anything after being so close! So I decided I would go back to Homestead this November but extend days on each side to go to Key West, West Palm to visit relatives quickly and the beautiful Walt Disney World Resort! :car:

Introduction;
Who:
1020963_10151731728511676_2118820732_o_zps99c7be0a.jpg

Meghan, 24 but I’ll be 25 by the end of this trip!
I absolutely love Disney and have been 4 times in my life and now that I know I can drive to Orlando no problem, I can’t wait to reach double digits!
Favorite Movie: Dumbo, Nightmare Before Christmas, Tangled
Favorite Song: I See The Light - I learned it on ukulele! :)
Favorite Ride; Big Thunder Mountain and Haunted Mansion<3

ae2e2263-5ebf-4fb7-809d-d13ee115005d_zps08122a9e.jpg

Broha - 22, not a big Disney fan, but is excited for driving down there, and trying foods from all the countries. He works with food, so he loves trying new things!

I’m really excited to try my hardest to live update on the trip down and back. I’m going to clean out my phone to have room for pictures and my brother’s bringing his camera too so we’ll have a bunch to upload when I get back. I am going to enjoy my trip, so if the live part slacks, just know I’ll be having fun!

This is also my first magic band/FP+ trip so I’m excited to try them out!

Let’s get going! Time’s ticking! :hourglass:beach::hyper::woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter