Booked our 1st ABD trip, Italy June 2018

I talked to our TA to get an idea of how many kids and ages. This is what is booked the june 22 through 29 in case anyone was interested
Males:

Females:

I talked to our TA to get an idea of how many kids and ages. This is what is booked the june 22 through 29 in case anyone was interested
Males:

Females:

Thanks for this information. Our grandson is 10 yo. Two g-daughters, 18 and 16.

Just a week away!!!! I guess i had better begin packing.

Have a great time! I am there in three weeks on the July 3rd trip.
I saw that Chris Brown was doing some of the Italy trips as Adventure Guide. I don't know if he'll be doing either of you guys' trips, but if he is, you're in for a treat. He's great!

Sayhello

Would my TA know beforehand who our guides are, or is a wait and see when we arrive? I haven't even thought to ask. Now I am curious.

Would my TA know beforehand who our guides are, or is a wait and see when we arrive? I haven't even thought to ask. Now I am curious.
Call ABD direct! They will know! If you have Natalia.... she's Fantastico! We've been on Two trips with her!

I was shocked to hear I have 45 people on my July 3rd adventure. Yikes.

Why would you " be Shocked at 43 people " on your tour ?

It is a Vacation Tour holiday Co.

Coaches in Europe can have up to 60 passengers

Why would you " be Shocked at 43 people " on your tour ?

It is a Vacation Tour holiday Co.

Coaches in Europe can have up to 60 passengers

Wow! I didn't know that. This is my first ABD. I thought people were saying the trips capped at 40. When she told me 45, it just surprised me.
I hadn't realized there could be as much as 60 people.

Wow! I didn't know that. This is my first ABD. I thought people were saying the trips capped at 40. When she told me 45, it just surprised me.
I hadn't realized there could be as much as 60 people.
Don't worry. Woodview doesn't know that, either. I have NEVER heard of an ABD going with 60 people. Just because the coaches can handle up to 60 people, doesn't mean that ABD fills them. I have NEVER heard of an ABD going with more than 49 people (which was a ONE time Baltic cruise add-on a few years ago) and that was the only one I've heard of that high. I hadn't heard of trips with more than 44 since. Usually they try to cap the trips at 40 or less, but ocassionally a family group pushes them over 40, and depending on the trip, they may allow it to "overflow". Woodview really has no clue what he's talking about, as he's never been on an ABD. I've been on a bus for 50 people with an ABD group of 18.

Sayhello

Don't worry. Woodview doesn't know that, either. I have NEVER heard of an ABD going with 60 people. Just because the coaches can handle up to 60 people, doesn't mean that ABD fills them. I have NEVER heard of an ABD going with more than 49 people (which was a ONE time Baltic cruise add-on a few years ago) and that was the only one I've heard of that high. I hadn't heard of trips with more than 44 since. Usually they try to cap the trips at 40 or less, but ocassionally a family group pushes them over 40, and depending on the trip, they may allow it to "overflow". Woodview really has no clue what he's talking about, as he's never been on an ABD. I've been on a bus for 50 people with an ABD group of 18.

Sayhello

Thank you so much for responding! I was actually going to message you about this since I know you are more than familiar with all things ABD. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!