Booked through AAA today!

TDM516

Earning My Ears
Went to our local AAA office and joined, which I had been meaning to do anyway (have a daughter in college). So I bought the certificates from them, two with swims and two without (DH and 15-year-old DD don't want to), at a savings of about $30, which paid for my daughter's AAA membership. Then came home and called Discovery Cove. You give them the certificate numbers and they give you your confirmation number for your reservation. They only have an certain allottment of admissions on any given day for AAA members, so keep that in mind. Luckily, they had admissions left for Sunday, May 25, so we're booked! I can't believe I'm finally going to do this!:Pinkbounc

I am an AAA member and I was wondering if that was a $30 discount per person or was that for the four of you? Did that include the 7 day admission to Sea World also? I have four going and that would be a great savings.

I'm not TDM, but I know the answer. It's NOT $30 per person. It's $7.05 saved off each dolphin swim ticket and $8 for each non-swim ticket (add it up for the $30.10 savings!)

But unlike the radio promotion ticket this DOES include the free 7 days at Sea World.

You can find out more information for the AAA South site here

Paris is absolutely right about that. But hey, $30 is $30! And it includes everything that the regular admission purchased through Discovery Cove includes, so go for it! A week from Sunday, I'll be swimming with the dolphins! :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter