Booking 2 room categories

ksromack

DIS Veteran
I didn’t know what to title this thread! We are planning a trip for July 2021 and are bringing our adult children and their spouses along with our < 3 yo granddaughter. We own at CCV but the cost of a 3 bd is too much so I wanted to book a 2 bd plus a studio. Am I able to do that? There will be 6 adults and I know we could all fit in a 2 bd but I wanted everyone to have their own private bd. I’ve never booked more than 1 room at a time so I wasn’t sure it could be done or how to go about doing it online. Thanks for any help!

No problem doing this. I often book a 1 or 2 bedroom for my family and a separate studio for my parents (often a lower view category, as they spend most of their time in our room).

To do it online, you will book one at a time. Since the studio may be harder to get, do that one first...enter just one guests name, don’t worry about address, and book,

Then book the 2 bedroom. Once you have the rooms, you can go back and get all the guests in, that is what I do.

Ok. So go for studio first with only 1 adult...I’m assuming I wouldn’t want to use my name or does it matter? Then book 2 bd with the remaining 5 adults and baby. So stressful because not only will I have to do this at the 11 month mark but then I’ll have to try at the 7th month out to switch resorts...I’m assuming doing the studio first too. I’ll worry about commenting that we’d like the rooms to be close together later!

Ok. So go for studio first with only 1 adult...I’m assuming I wouldn’t want to use my name or does it matter? Then book 2 bd with the remaining 5 adults and baby. So stressful because not only will I have to do this at the 11 month mark but then I’ll have to try at the 7th month out to switch resorts...I’m assuming doing the studio first too. I’ll worry about commenting that we’d like the rooms to be close together later!

Put the one adult in the studio who will actually stay there because you have to call to change the lead guest. But don’t worry about the rest,

You can also book the 2 bedroom with just one guest to start, secure it, and then modify and add all guests after. It does help take the stress out...I do this all the time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!