Booking a different room in middle of DVC stay

sixcats

DIS Veteran
I have a reservation booked for a two bedroom villa at Boulder Creek. I have some banked points that are going to expire this year. I was wondering if I could keep my two bedroom reservation, and also book a cabin at Copper Creek( if available at seven months)for one night during our stay to use up the points. It would be used as a mostly resort day, without the stress of being roomless for two half days since our two bedroom would be available for our use.

Make sure it put into another adult's name or use your middle or nick name, so that DVC "sees" the reservation as being for someone else.

Thank you for the tip. After going over my points, I might just switch it all over to a cabin if it is available. You only live once.

Thank you for the tip. After going over my points, I might just switch it all over to a cabin if it is available. You only live once.

I agree, why not enjoy them, the cabins look nice. Someday I want to spend a night or two in one and relax. No need to go to a park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter