Booking a hotel harder than Taylor Swift tickets?!??

There are also some other resources, like TDR Explorer, that are great. I can probably point you to some others, but I cannot list them here.

If you have the time and can send me a message, I will take all the help I can get! Thanks!

Edit: Please disregard - I realized there are two sections on this page, and I snipped from the official hotel perks and needed to scroll down more to see the partner hotel perks, which is indeed missing that benefit. The website was confusing, because when I clicked on the benefits for the Hilton, this is what came up.

I'm confused. The official Tokyo Disneyland says this in the partner hotels section (linked to from their page on the Hilton) (https://www.tokyodisneyresort.jp/en/hotel/hotel_privilege.html#oh):

View attachment 844280

It doesn't say you have to buy a package from the hotel, and the hotel website doesn't have anything about a package. Can you provide the source of that information and where you would buy the package?

It's written on the Japanese websites of the hotels. Only some hotels such as the Tokyo Bay Maihama Hotel clearly explain the need to purchase a package on their English site under the "Official Hotel Benefits" section.

While not advertised in English, you can use the promo code CUE on the English Marriott website to book these packages at the Sheraton.
For the Hilton, you can go through a link on the Japanese site: https://tokyobay.hiltonjapan.co.jp/plans/rooms/9542
There packages are ending soon so there will be new links and codes for next season's packages.

But again, it is not advised to purchase these packages but instead just purchase your tickets separately from your hotel stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter