Booking a package when only one of you us a passholder

Angela Mclaughlin

Geeky cartoonist
I am planning on getting an annual pass for 2020 because I’m going on several trips with different groups. For my family trip, I will be the only one out of four who has an annual pass. Can I still book a package for that trip, or would it be better to book the room, and buy the multi-day tickets for the other three separately? Thank you!

When you book a package, all people must have the same "items". For example. all people would need the same tickets. You can't book 2 with tickets and 1 with none.

Thank you. I will book the room, and get tickets for the other tgeee separately then. :)

I know if you book a room with an AP discount, you can book a ticketless package with dining. I have also read that anyone can book a ticketless package by calling CRO. I’m assuming you want a dining plan. You could try calling to book a ticketless package then buy the tickets separately & link them to your family members.

I will be traveling with my two daughters who are VERY picky eaters. The meal plan is a waste for us. :) I will be bringing many snacks, and having a few character meals. We would not benefit from a dining plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter