Booking and waitlisting

leslie piccirillo

Earning My Ears
So this is my first time booking with dvc contract. Can i book my 3 night stay at okw and have AK waitlisted for the same time? If AK comes through do they notify me and i have a choice or do they automatically cancel okw and give me AK?.
I hope i dont screw up

Yes you can book OKW and then Set up your waitlist. It will ask you if you want to cancel an existing reservation when you set it up for AKL. It will also ask where you want the points to come from if there is a point difference as well as how long you want the waitlist to last 30 or 7 days prior. If it comes through it does automatically cancel the existing if you choose for it to. You don’t have too, but it would depend on how many points you have, when your banking deadline is and if you don’t want them to go into holding.

It depends on your home resort and how far out you are booking. You can't do a waitlist for a non-home resort until seven months out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter