Booking Christmas/New years Aulani

keaster

DIS Veteran
We are in the process of buying an Aulani resale contract and if all goes well, we should be closed in time to book for Christmas 2018 :)

We'd like to book a total of 12 nights covering both Christmas and New Year's beginning December 21st. At the 11 month mark (Jan. 21) I can only book 7 nights and will do that online. Do I then have to call in every day to add the additional 5 nights? Or is there a different day of tackling this?

We would be booking a 1-bedroom, would like to do island view, but would go up to pool view if necessary.

I don't think I'd worry about calling every day. Just wait until your 11 month window opens for the second reservation for five nights and do it in one transaction. I made a Christmas reservation for 10 nights his year and there were no availability issues when I did this.

I don't think I'd worry about calling every day. Just wait until your 11 month window opens for the second reservation for five nights and do it in one transaction. I made a Christmas reservation for 10 nights his year and there were no availability issues when I did this.

If I do this do I then ask MS to link the reservations so we don't have to move?

We are in the process of buying an Aulani resale contract and if all goes well, we should be closed in time to book for Christmas 2018 :)

We'd like to book a total of 12 nights covering both Christmas and New Year's beginning December 21st. At the 11 month mark (Jan. 21) I can only book 7 nights and will do that online. Do I then have to call in every day to add the additional 5 nights? Or is there a different day of tackling this?

We would be booking a 1-bedroom, would like to do island view, but would go up to pool view if necessary.
You don't need to make 2 reservations and link them. On Jan 21 make the reservation for 7 nights. Call MS on Jan 26 to add 5 more nights to the reservation.

You don't need to make 2 reservations and link them. On Jan 21 make the reservation for 7 nights. Call MS on Jan 26 to add 5 more nights to the reservation.
This is what I would do. If you get the first reservation, you are almost guaranteed to get the last 5 nights (because you can call to add them to the reservation before anyone else has an opportunity to book them). Good luck and ENJOY!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter