Booking Fantasmic Dining Package?

Julia M

DIS Veteran<br><font color =red>not clever, not wi
How do I book a package for Fantasmic when the hours and schedule aren't even out yet? I'm looking for mid November and the calendar only is at October 30.
Nothing is showing for a Paint the Night Package either.
I also noticed the dessert package is already sold out? Does it sell out that fast?
Thanks for any help.

You should check again on the Fantasmic. I'm booked for the package at Blue Bayou on the 16th of November. If you're talking about World of Color dessert party I don't think they've been released for November. As far as Paint the Night I don't believe it's running.

F! Is available up to 17th for RBT and BB.

PTN is not on.

WOC dessert party - I have only been able to book mine for the end of Oct a few days ago. D are late in their programming for some packages. It will show as sold out until they become available. Check each day.

These reservations are being published late- if you look at the September and October check-in threads, you can get more details. They are generally not open at 60 days- closet to 45 days out when they open.

Just a side note-- I made a reservation for a specific time I wanted for BB (11:30, first lunch seating so I could get waterside with no wait), and hoped that when the dining packages for F! finally showed up, I could "convert" it to a dining package. The day they opened I called, but the CM said I couldn't do that, the earliest he could offer me was 11:50, which would have put us far back from waterside. So I skipped it and made Hungry Bear on-the-go reservations for dinner that evening. We'd wanted to eat at BB anyway. But then the day we got there, last Saturday, as I was checking in for our BB lunch, the host at the podium asked me if we wanted to do the F! dining package! I explained to him what had happened, and he said, "Oh, no, there's plenty of availability left today, if you want to do the package." So we did, and I was able to cancel Hungry Bear! That was weird, but good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts