Booking fights for Oct/Nov 2022

Star3

Mouseketeer
We are planning on visiting WDW in Oct/Nov 2022. We book hotel and tickets directly with Disney. I’ve looked at BA and Virgin for flights and they have started selling some flights for these months. Unfortunately most of them include about 3 connecting flights. Do they usually release more direct routs later on or is this all they are likely to have? I’m not sure what to expect post coved.
Thanks for any help you can provide.

BA usually release flights about 11 months in advance. I can see direct flights from Gatwick and Heathrow to MCO for late October. When they are first released the price is high but they drop after a few days. If you check the website you will see a pattern.

BA usually release flights about 11 months in advance. I can see direct flights from Gatwick and Heathrow to MCO for late October. When they are first released the price is high but they drop after a few days. If you check the website you will see a pattern.
Thank you 🙏

BA usually release flights about 11 months in advance
I think it's a general rule. Even using Expedia it seems to only go 11 months ahead.

Also bear in mind that it's your return date that will limit you, not the outbound. So if you are planning on say 7 Nov 22 return the earliest you'll see flights may be 7 Dec 21 and by the time the prices are sensible it'll likely be Christmas Eve.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter