Booking for April 6th -20th 2019.

Disneyfan.UK121

Mouseketeer
Trying to get our flights booked for next year.

We travelled this Easter and normally go everyother year but prices to Europe have shot up and so another Florida holiday seem better value!

Any good tips on flying out.

Has anyone gone Via Dublin?

We can go from any London airport and Birmingham and normally go indirect.

Any good cheaper options or good tips.

want to get this thing booked!

Budget of £3,600 for flights + accommodation. ( I know I'm pushing it!)
That was price of Europe for 2 x weeks self catering which I think is disgusting!

Any tips gratefully received.

thank you in advance.

You are most likely going to be better off with indirect flights. For those dates, you are still looking at around £600 per person though. You don't say how many people, but £3600 seems doable. Presumably you understand the costs on top will be food, park tickets, etc.

We've flown via Dublin with Aer Lingus. No problem on the way out with the huge advantage of clearing customs in Dublin. We didn't like the return however as we had a three hour wait before our flight back to Manchester when we just wanted to get home. Aer Lingus were fab and I can't fault them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!