Booking for June 2021

Jocelynaus

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

I’m (hoping) to take my 10 yr old daughter to Paris next June and have been watching closures intently.

what’s your take on making bookings for next year? Here in Australia the PM has ruled out overseas travel in 2020, not saying we can travel in January but ruling it out till then. (We have quite low rates of infection)

I am just so unsure if I go ahead and book what the economic and closure impacts will be on next year.

Would you book for mid-2021?

I get your feeling, I have the same hesitation with rebooking my August trip (as soon as the airlines allow it for free) to the US. Do I rebook for February/March, or would April/May be better?
It's a long and expensive trip we are looking at and not something that can be done at every point in time due to work, school and other obligations.

That said.... yes, I think with June 2021 all the tourist attractions will be open again, so you should be able to enjoy the sights as 'normal'.
My main problem is when will entertainment at a Disney park be back to normal. I think we will find ways to reopen themeparks soon (Orlando has published their plans for this already) and be able to ride rides, shop, eat etc., But to me Disney is more than just rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!