Booking FP and dining question

buzz25

Mouseketeer
All booked up and counting the day till we are back in Orlando.

Quick question

I understand for dining its 180 days before we go that I can book and 30 days for FP + as we are staying off site but does the holiday have to be paid off in full for us to be able to book this stuff?

We have booked via Thomas Cook and tickets via Orlando attractions.

Quick question

I understand for dining its 180 days before we go that I can book and 30 days for FP + as we are staying off site but does the holiday have to be paid off in full for us to be able to book this stuff?

No. Anyone can book adrs as long as it’s at 180 days. I’ve done my 60 day passes without paying off in full. Saying that I’ve always done direct. As long as it’s in your mde and recognised it should be fine.

Quick question

Previous poster's answer is correct, but only as far as they're concerned.

OP : your tickets are with Orlando Attractions, if you've only paid a deposit, then you won't be able to book your FP+
your FP+ can only be booked if you have tickets linked to your MDX account. and to do that you need to have received your tickets, hence paid in full.

if you already have your tickets, and they're linked to MDX, then no probleme booking FP+ at 30 days
if you haven't, then you need to pay tickets in full a couple of weeks before your 30 days, in orfer to receive, and link the tickets

for the 180 days ADR, anyone can book them. but as not onsite, you'll only be able to do each one at 180 days from each meal. Your hotel or airline booking has no impact on that.

Thank you so much, whats the site for ADR's?

just double checking on the 180 days thing so if for example i want to book for the 29th Sept i book it on 2nd april for the 30th sept i book on the 3rd april and so on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter