Booking Group Reservation Questions

eiblehs

Expedition Everest Enthusiast
I think I already know the answer to my questions, but I just want to make sure I don’t screw anything up!

My husband and I are going to WDW with another couple this summer. However, we’re on two separate reservations because we aren’t in the same room as them. We are on separate dining plans. We also have our own MDE accounts, but I have linked them to my friends and family list in the MDE app.

Can I make a dining reservation for the 4 of us even though they’re not on my account? Is there a way to connect them to the reservation after it’s booked since they’re on my friends and family list? Can we be on the same reservation with separate dining plans?

I hope this all makes sense! My ADR date is 6 days away so I just want to be sure.

I think I already know the answer to my questions, but I just want to make sure I don’t screw anything up!

My husband and I are going to WDW with another couple this summer. However, we’re on two separate reservations because we aren’t in the same room as them. We are on separate dining plans. We also have our own MDE accounts, but I have linked them to my friends and family list in the MDE app.

Can I make a dining reservation for the 4 of us even though they’re not on my account? Is there a way to connect them to the reservation after it’s booked since they’re on my friends and family list? Can we be on the same reservation with separate dining plans?

I hope this all makes sense! My ADR date is 6 days away so I just want to be sure.
Yes, you can include them in your ADRs. When you make the reservation for 4 guests, you’ll have an opportunity to “update guests” which is when you can add them from your F&F list.

I haven’t used the dining plan, but I would imagine it’s like asking for separate checks. Just tell the server when you sit down and remind them when it’s time to settle up, and you should be fine.

Yes, you can include them in your ADRs. When you make the reservation for 4 guests, you’ll have an opportunity to “update guests” which is when you can add them from your F&F list.

I haven’t used the dining plan, but I would imagine it’s like asking for separate checks. Just tell the server when you sit down and remind them when it’s time to settle up, and you should be fine.

Thank you! 😊

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!