Booking - speed question

I thought the system said that they'd hold the room for up to 20 minutes.

If you go through the check availability button, it does not even ask you for the number of guests. Not sure if it is just defaulting to 2 adults in the background. I don't typically enter in a number of guests and just book the lead guest.

If you go through the check availability button, it does not even ask you for the number of guests. Not sure if it is just defaulting to 2 adults in the background. I don't typically enter in a number of guests and just book the lead guest.
If you go to the Plan Vacation tab and then hit Book a Vacation, you get this page:

IMG_1109.jpeg

If you go to the Plan Vacation tab and then hit Book a Vacation, you get this page:

View attachment 842566
Yes, that’s the page I generally use, and for me it defaults to 2 adults. Next time that I’m booking for more, I’ll just leave it as 2 adults because it defaults to DH as 2nd guest, and I can continue to the next page quickly. Then I’ll add the additional guests later.

Yes, that’s the page I generally use, and for me it defaults to 2 adults. Next time that I’m booking for more, I’ll just leave it as 2 adults because it defaults to DH as 2nd guest, and I can continue to the next page quickly. Then I’ll add the additional guests later.
That’s also the page I use but even though it has 2 guests selected it only makes me put information for one person in the Adult Guest 1 slot (already prefilled) I just click continue and then get a pop up about the address not matching usps or whatever so I take the default and continue.

Then I’ll add everyone as you do once it is showing in my dashboard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter