Booking TDR Hotels

I was able to book with my JetBlue Mastercard and Marriott Bonvoy visa on TDL site. I got a separate verification screen when checking out to input the security code sent to my phone to make sure the charge isn’t fraudulent. For my jr rail passes the jet blue didn’t work but my Amex blue card did, but I was also booking a lot of tour stuff on Klook at the same time I I think it was just too many international charges at one time on the jet blue that it rejected it.

I did a “dummy” reservation once (booked then cancelled) with my Chase Sapphire Reserve card. It worked fine. I suggest those who are concerned try doing one.

Sorry. It's just that Firefox has been end of lifed for a while I thought. It's pretty old now.
Ah, okay. I thought it was just me being tired and not getting the joke lol Been up since 4 am for the past two weeks due to my new puppy.

Looks like I'll try a few browsers along with a few credit cards to see what works I guess. It's annoying how it's all random.

Ah, okay. I thought it was just me being tired and not getting the joke lol Been up since 4 am for the past two weeks due to my new puppy.

Looks like I'll try a few browsers along with a few credit cards to see what works I guess. It's annoying how it's all random.
Good luck with the puppy and the credits cards. I would just have several right next to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter