Booking through RunDisney or WDW's main reservation line?

NOLA_Tink

Jambo, y'all!
Is there a difference between the two? I will have 2 runners in my room and want to make sure that I do things the best way possible for them. THANKS!

Doesn’t matter. You don’t need to book through Disney at all if you don’t want. You could do it all on your own.

Thank you for your helpful responses! I wasn't sure if they needed to be linked to a room. I appreciate your help! :)

I have done three race weekends and am doing 2020 again. I have booked through Expedia, directly through Disney, and rented DVC reservations/points from owners. So you can book your hotel however you want!

I don't think booking through runDisney gives you the best prices, but they may offer resorts that are filled up otherwise or give you peace of mind if you want to book early before regular reservations are accepted. :)

I love using a TA, you can't beat the price. My agent got me a room and secured a bib for the Star Wars race in 2020, which isn't available to the public yet. I think it basically means my spot is reserved, but I still need to register when regular registration opens. I also love just sending an email saying I'm looking for a room for a race on these dates, and they do all of the work of finding rates and packages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter