JenaMarie

Disney Bride-to-Be
Hi there! Quick question about booking dates/times/venues at a year out...

My consultant told me that she usually hears whether or not her couples get everything they want booked by late afternoon. She said she would email me when she found out. Today is my booking day, and of course I’m SUPER nervous and anxious about hearing back.

To those of you who have already booked your wedding, when did you hear back from your consultant? Was the day of, or the next day?

It is not always the same day, so no need to freak out if you don't hear back today. And if you're having a park event, some of those approvals are taking longer than usual right now because not all of the park teams are back from furlough yet. But September is not usually a busy month, so I wouldn't worry about not getting your venues.

It is not always the same day, so no need to freak out if you don't hear back today. And if you're having a park event, some of those approvals are taking longer than usual right now because not all of the park teams are back from furlough yet. But September is not usually a busy month, so I wouldn't worry about not getting your venues.
Good to know! Thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts