Boston ABD vs on our own

Here are a few other ideas for an add-on-
you could fly from Boston to Martha's Vineyard and spend a couple of days there. or you could take the ferry from the cape and go the Vineyard. The vineyard is a lot more upscale than the Cape and I definitely prefer it. Much more quaint new england vs. mini golf and ice cream shops.

Another idea is there is a high speed ferry that leaves right from Boston to Provincetown. That is a great fun place to spend a couple days. The ferry only takes 90 mins.
https://baystatecruisecompany.com/?...JR-roExp-U3i0FRwTV2DYtBzIxWDRikcaAsKfEALw_wcB

Btw the water is definitely freezing- we are from here and used to it but it is still ankle numbing most of the year

Westin Copley Place is very convenient to both the green line (Copley) and orange line (Back Bay). It's nice, and consistent with the Westin brand.
My favorite hotel to stay at in Boston is the Liberty Hotel. It's also in the Marriott Bonvoy portfolio (Luxury Collection) and is right on the red line (Charles/MGH). It used to be the jail and carries the theme throughout the hotel.

Westin Copley Place is very convenient to both the green line (Copley) and orange line (Back Bay). It's nice, and consistent with the Westin brand.
My favorite hotel to stay at in Boston is the Liberty Hotel. It's also in the Marriott Bonvoy portfolio (Luxury Collection) and is right on the red line (Charles/MGH). It used to be the jail and carries the theme throughout the hotel.

My family would get a kick out of the jail theme..I will check that out thanks! I liked the look of the ABD hotel but didn't know much about it. Will check the Liberty! THANKS!

Here are a few other ideas for an add-on-
you could fly from Boston to Martha's Vineyard and spend a couple of days there. or you could take the ferry from the cape and go the Vineyard. The vineyard is a lot more upscale than the Cape and I definitely prefer it. Much more quaint new england vs. mini golf and ice cream shops.

Another idea is there is a high speed ferry that leaves right from Boston to Provincetown. That is a great fun place to spend a couple days. The ferry only takes 90 mins.
https://baystatecruisecompany.com/?...JR-roExp-U3i0FRwTV2DYtBzIxWDRikcaAsKfEALw_wcB

THank you for this...I sort of view, and I could be wrong, MV as really slow and laid back. My family loves the fast fun vibe of Waikiki or Key West, etc. Would you equate it to this? Both KW and Waikiki AMAZINGLY clean and nice. Not tacky at all....I don't know ANYTHING About the Cape, MV always appealed to me but if super slow, not sure what we would do there? Suggestions? thanks!

Chatham also has an upscale feel like Coronado on the mainland

THanks! I can't tell if I am going about this wrong. Should I focus primarily on Boston since the ocean doesn't seem very swimmable...and just do a side trip to CC or MV? Like 4 nights in Boston and 2 nights in MV or CC? Or could you see more of 3/4 split?

Not tacky at all....I don't know ANYTHING About the Cape
Route 28 = tacky! The Cape has everything from low-end motels to high-end resorts.

My family is doing 4 nights in Boston followed by 5 nights on Cape Cod this August.

For Boston, on past trips, we have enjoyed the Museum of Fine Arts & the public library. I'd suggest two days for the Freedom Trail if you want to do it in depth & not race.
Cape Cod is very swimmable - we are not beach people but love the Cape beaches.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter