Both parks Early Admission in March? Which one first?

melbatoast

Dis Fan
Haven't been to Universal in awhile. Looks like both parks have Early Admission for hotel guests starting at 8 am. If we are doing a 1 day/2 park pass - which park should we start with as we are most interested in the Harry Potter attractions. Thanks!

I would start with Islands of Adventure and get Forbidden Journey out of the way first, then Hippogriff. Then take the train over to Diagon Alley and do the Gringotts ride. We did both parks in one morning and then got the heck out of there!

Just for others reading this, Studios only has EE starting on March 24. I got excited for a minute, but we are going to be there earlier:(

Do you have Express Pass? If so, then it doesn't really matter. I think that Forbidden Journey is closer to the earlier books/movies; whereas, Gringott's is definitely from the last book/2 movies. If you do not have EP, then read on.

Gringott's (USF) tends to get a longer wait than Forbidden Journey (IOA). So, without EP, we do Gringott's first. Plus, FJ tends to break down more than Gringott's. Wasting your whole EE waiting in a line that never goes is frustrating. I don't know how early Hogwart's Express starts between the two parks. Plus, I think you might be less disappointed in Gringott's if you do it first, assuming that you have never ridden either. Don't get me wrong, Gringott's is fun. However, I wish we had done it first and then FJ.

Have a great time.

Plus, I think you might be less disappointed in Gringott's if you do it first, assuming that you have never ridden either. Don't get me wrong, Gringott's is fun. However, I wish we had done it first and then FJ.

This is actually good advice. Beside the ridiculously long queue for Gringotts, I was very disappointed in that ride after FJ. The first few seconds of the ride I was like "Woohoo! Here we go!" and then, blah (as compared to FJ).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter