bottle water cs on dining plan

mommiepoppins

<font color=red>I miss sitting in a bucket
can I get bottle water at cs? I am stressing because thats all I drink. pleas let me know? I have the dining plan.

Yes, you can get bottled water - that's all I drink as well. As far as I can remember, we got the larger bottles at each CS we ate at too.

Last fall we got the sports bottle water for most meals also.

Earl of Sandwich only allows fountain drinks.

I did read a post recently from someone who went in May and was told only fountain drinks at a few CS places. I'm hoping this was just CM mistakes.

Last September we got large bottles of water for each CS meal too. My dd even got the smaller size water with the child's meal. :goodvibes

angel's momma said:
Last fall we got the sports bottle water for most meals also.

Earl of Sandwich only allows fountain drinks.

I did read a post recently from someone who went in May and was told only fountain drinks at a few CS places. I'm hoping this was just CM mistakes.

I sure hope this is a mistake. My kids don't drink soda - in fact I think a lot of younger kids don't - they better let my dc have milk!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter