Bounceback for summer 18' dates

oceanmarina

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone knows when the summer 18 dates will be offered in a Bounceback offer.

Usually we travel to WDW in august and book a Bounceback for the following august.

We are scheduled to be at WLV 8/28 and will update when we are there but I was curious of anyone knew in the meanwhile.

Thanks, marina

I have no info for you, but just wanted to let you know that I'm in the same boat, and CAN'T WAIT to hear about the Bounceback deal for Late Summer '18. We are only staying at WDW for one night pre-cruise this August, with the intention of booking next year's vacation (and enjoying the resort).

I wonder if it's going to be DDP for Moderates, or if it's going to be QSDP for the Moderates (or any FD in the late-summer/fall time at all...)

In any case, I don't think we are going to hear any details at all until the beginning of August '17

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter