Bounceback Information and FAQ Thread - 25-35% off BOUNCEBACKS ARE BACK for 2024!

I’ll ask the maids tomorrow. They’re the ones that have the brochures, but they may still have the old ones. Maybe the new ones just aren’t out yet since the old bb doesn’t officially end til the 15th of August.

Every time I ask about bounceback or future stay brochures at the front desk, nobody knows what I’m talking about. Lol.
thank you.

My T A sent out an email that the current BB for next year is with free Dining and can be booked through them.

Unfortunately I have AP’s so can’t use that BB but it’s nice knowing I don’t have to waste time on the phone on vacation to do it.

In the future I’ll just email her and let her do the work.

My T A sent out an email that the current BB for next year is with free Dining and can be booked through them.

Unfortunately I have AP’s so can’t use that BB but it’s nice knowing I don’t have to waste time on the phone on vacation to do it.

I just read an article yesterday suggesting that as well. That idea had never occurred to me before but is definitely something I'll be doing for my stay next month!

That's great to hear! I have been doing it before heading to the airport (depending on my flight time) or during an afternoon break. This would be much easier!

From the FAQ (Post #1 in this thread):

Can I book multiple Bounceback reservations or rooms?
  • Yes, you can book more than 1 room, up to 3 rooms at the same time.
  • New this year, you can place the other room in another guests' name that is not traveling currently with you and you can book up to 3 rooms, regardless of the number of adults traveling with you. Note that if you need to cancel your room, theirs will be cancelled too.
  • You can also book bouncebacks for different time periods (e.g., one in July and one in December). There is no limit to the number of different time periods you can have. The limits come in the number of rooms at one time, which is 3.
Question:

So I can book one reservation for my husband and I and another reservation for our daughter and her husband? Do they have to be the exact same dates? (Thinking of outing together but might be off by a day or two and want separate rooms) Also I know it says if we cancel theirs is cancelled but if they cancel will we be cancelled or could we still keep our reservation? Thanks!

Question:

So I can book one reservation for my husband and I and another reservation for our daughter and her husband? Do they have to be the exact same dates? (Thinking of outing together but might be off by a day or two and want separate rooms) Also I know it says if we cancel theirs is cancelled but if they cancel will we be cancelled or could we still keep our reservation? Thanks!
Hi answers in red:

So I can book one reservation for my husband and I and another reservation for our daughter and her husband? - Yes.

Do they have to be the exact same dates? (Thinking of outing together but might be off by a day or two and want separate rooms).
I believe there has to be overlap and that it has to be the same resort. But, I am not sure if the dates have to be exactly the same or if just an overlap is required. If you call to book this, can you report back if just an overlap in dates is needed?

Also I know it says if we cancel theirs is cancelled but if they cancel will we be cancelled or could we still keep our reservation?
If YOU are bouncing back, you need to keep your future stay reservation. Otherwise, there's no "bounce back/future stay." So, if your daughter is not the one bouncing back, that room can be cancelled.

Can I book a BB in my name and then my husband book one in his name for the same time? We need two rooms if we bring DS24 and his best friend with us. then
and if we can do this and the older boys decide not to go and we cancel one room will it cancel both?

If we can't we might upgrade our room with the youngest 2 boys to the deluxe plan and get the other room as a room only with tickets.

If this is breaking the rules let me know and I'll delete this post.
thank you.

Can I book a BB in my name and then my husband book one in his name for the same time? We need two rooms if we bring DS24 and his best friend with us. then
and if we can do this and the older boys decide not to go and we cancel one room will it cancel both?

If we can't we might upgrade our room with the youngest 2 boys to the deluxe plan and get the other room as a room only with tickets.

If this is breaking the rules let me know and I'll delete this post.
thank you.

• New this year, you can place the other room in another guests' name that is *not* traveling currently with you and you can book up to 3 rooms, regardless of the number of adults traveling with you. Note that if *you* (person bouncing back) need to cancel your room, theirs will be cancelled too. You can cancel the other guest's room without affecting your bounceback since you are the one bouncing back. Regular cancellation policies, schedules and fees apply.
  • You can also book bouncebacks for different time periods (e.g., one in July and one in December). There is no limit to the number of different time periods you can have. The limits come in the number of rooms at one time, which is 3.
P.S. - You *can* book a room in your husband's name, but you do not need to. You can just book that second room with the names of those staying in it (your DS and his friend). I would go that route since we don't know if Disney will continue to allow sharing of credits with others not on the dining plan. That can change at any moment since the language about "not sharing" is in the brochure and the practice can change at any time in a full year.

Last edited:
So if I'm an AP holder, there is no available BB offer for next Spring at the moment?
Neither of the current bounce backs include spring 2020 dates. When is your trip? We should see a room discount for 2020 dates come out no earlier than mid-October but no later than November 1st. Last year, it came out exactly on November 1st, but previous years, it was out in mid-October.

• New this year, you can place the other room in another guests' name that is *not* traveling currently with you and you can book up to 3 rooms, regardless of the number of adults traveling with you. Note that if *you* (person bouncing back) need to cancel your room, theirs will be cancelled too. You can cancel the other guest's room without affecting your bounceback since you are the one bouncing back. Regular cancellation policies, schedules and fees apply.
P.S. - You *can* book a room in your husband's name, but you do not need to. You can just book that second room with the names of those staying in it (your DS and his friend). I would go that route since we don't know if Disney will continue to allow sharing of credits with others not on the dining plan. That can change at any moment since the language about "not sharing" is in the brochure and the practice can change at any time in a full year.
Thank you very much! This is even better than what I was hoping to do. Then we won't have to worry about sharing credits.

Neither of the current bounce backs include spring 2020 dates. When is your trip? We should see a room discount for 2020 dates come out no earlier than mid-October but no later than November 1st. Last year, it came out exactly on November 1st, but previous years, it was out in mid-October.

Thanks, I've never considered a BB offer before, but I know I'm going back next April for runDisney, so figured I might find a decent discount while I'm down there in December. Sounds like there's a pretty good chance of a BB room discount by then, which would be nice.

So, I was reading thru the thread, and I’m sure the answer is here somewhere, but I can’t find it.

We have reservations for September 6th thru the 14th. Will the free dining bounceback be available to book? If so, and I book 8 nights, can I adjust the dates to stay less nights, or am I committed to those dates? Also, are there dates for FD next September? Thanks!

So, I was reading thru the thread, and I’m sure the answer is here somewhere, but I can’t find it.

We have reservations for September 6th thru the 14th. Will the free dining bounceback be available to book? If so, and I book 8 nights, can I adjust the dates to stay less nights, or am I committed to those dates? Also, are there dates for FD next September? Thanks!
Yes to both of your questions!

From the FAQ (First Post in this Thread):

Free Dining Bounceback:
  • Free QSDP for values and moderates and regular DDP for deluxes/deluxe villas
  • Must check IN on the following dates in 2020:
    • May 26 - June 2
    • June 26 - September 12
    • December 9 - December 24
  • Must stay a minimum of 4 nights
  • Must purchase a package with a minimum of a 4-day park hopper for every person above the age of 2 on the reservation
  • This offer is available to be booked from August 1, 2019 - October 31, 2019.

Can I change a bounceback reservation?
  • Yes, you can change/modify your bounceback reservation, even if the "book-by" date is past.
  • If you are changing dates, the new dates must also fall within the original offer (just like when you book any other Disney offer).
  • There also needs to be availability under the promo.
  • You can add or delete guests from the reservation, as long as you do not exceed room occupancy, but the lead person on the reservation must remain.
  • Your bounceback reservation cannot be modified online. You will need to cal to make any changes.
  • Call the bounceback line (407-939-1923) and explain what changes you want. They may need to loop in Guest Services if the promo is already past the "book-by" date.

Thank you! That was pretty much what I understood. I appreciate the confirmation! It will work out perfectly for us. Our AP expires in January and I was planning on taking a break. We have been going at least twice a year in January and September, but find it’s not really worth renewing at expiration. The free dining is a great incentive to start the cycle all over again next year. Then I will squeeze in 3 trips in 19-20. Now to tell my DH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter