Bounceback Information and FAQ Thread - 25-35% off BOUNCEBACKS ARE BACK for 2024!

Here now and no flyer re BB at all? Am I not able to book yet?
In addition to calling from your resort room on Ext. 8844 you can call 407-939-1923 anytime during your stay before 10 PM ET on your departure day.

I have called while waiting in line for FoP at AK, I had pleanty of time.

Dave

In addition to calling from your resort room on Ext. 8844 you can call 407-939-1923 anytime during your stay before 10 PM ET on your departure day.

I have called while waiting in line for FoP at AK, I had pleanty of time.

Dave
This. I called while DH was in line for nutella fruit waffles at Sleepy Hollow.

Just some pricing info for my fellow BBackers:

June 26, 2020 Coronado Tower Water View
2 Adults; 4 Nights, DP and 4 PH = $2844.

August 10, 2020 Rivieria Preferred Studio
2 Adults; 4 Nights, DP and 4 PH = $3998.

These prices are quite a bit higher than 2019, I think.
I will probably change the Riviera to Saratoga Springs --
it was not available yet as the pricing for the other DVC resorts
has not been released yet. (CM's words, not mine) Almost $4000 seems
a bit much for Riviera, even with the gondolas.

Here now. Wanted to book bounce back offer for POP standard room. Dates August 18 to 30. Upgrade dining plan to regular plan. 2 adults, 1 Disney adult. Quoted $4,871. $500 more than this year stay of August 13 to 25th.

Here now. Wanted to book bounce back offer for POP standard room. Dates August 18 to 30. Upgrade dining plan to regular plan. 2 adults, 1 Disney adult. Quoted $4,871. $500 more than this year stay of August 13 to 25th.

We booked an August 2020 Bounce back, same dates as we stayed this year, just before leaving. (CBR). 13 nights, with the QS free dining package. Our 2019 cost was $5600. 2020 IS $6300, So $700 more for the exact same stay, tickets and room! That's basically a $55 per night increase. That hurts!

I pay online every week until the Bounce Backs are paid in full, but I thought the prices were pretty steep. Hoping for good AP rates in the upcoming year.

Does anyone know the upgrade price for going from free quick service dining to the Disney dining plan per adult per day? We want to stay at a moderate but want the regular dining plan.

I have a question about changing bb bookings..until when can I change dates or resorts..is it until the bb booking dates are over? Or right up until 30 days prior? I am booking a bb for a value but because we are going with friends, but if they bail on the plans I may want to switch.

Also, if I book 2 rooms now for our family of 6 (using 2 of my allowed 3 for bb) can I call in later to book a third as long as its before the bb dates over, or do I have to still be on property?

And, can I call even if Im checked out on check out day, before 11am? If we leave early am to the airport it would give me something to do then..does Disney even know you check out until after 11?

I have a question about changing bb bookings..until when can I change dates or resorts..is it until the bb booking dates are over? Or right up until 30 days prior? I am booking a bb for a value but because we are going with friends, but if they bail on the plans I may want to switch.

Also, if I book 2 rooms now for our family of 6 (using 2 of my allowed 3 for bb) can I call in later to book a third as long as its before the bb dates over, or do I have to still be on property?

And, can I call even if Im checked out on check out day, before 11am? If we leave early am to the airport it would give me something to do then..does Disney even know you check out until after 11?
Regular change and cancellation schedules apply. That means you can make changes without penalties up to 30 days in advance for packages and 5 days in advance for room only. After that, there may be a change fee for changes.

You need to book all the rooms while you are on property. You cannot add rooms later.

You can call anytime on your check-out day, as long as it's before they close for the day.

Changing a BB booking is not necessarily an easy thing to do. Personally, I have not had a lot of success changing our BB unless it was very close to the date I made the booking. (I.e. if I book in Sep for the following year, the closer to the Sep date I try to change my reservation the better success I’ve had.)

There will need to be availability at the resort you want to move to within the number of rooms that were allocated for the FD BB. Yours will be further challenging as I’m guessing you’ll be looking to change 2 rooms.

The PP is correct that you can change free of charge up until 30 days before arrival but ONLY if there is availability.

My situation this year is that I booked a FD BB in Aug 2018 for our Sep 2019 trip. In April I decided we wanted to stay 1 additional night. Even though all I wanted to do was to add 1 night my only option still 5 months before our trip was to change resorts for our entire trip at a cost of $1,400!!! Ummm...nope!! It ends up we are changing resorts for the extra night added to our trip and it is a room-only reservation. Something I’m actually looking forward to as it gives an opportunity to try a new resort. I could have stayed at our original resort but still would have been forced to change rooms as the only room available was the most expensive room category. Since I had to pack up to move I decided to take advantage to see a new resort and stay at a more reasonable cost too.

You must book all rooms before you check out.

It is totally up to you but I would recommend trying to find time to book before check-out day. It can be a busy day and in spite of great plans, all too easy to forget to book. Maybe it’s just me but I wouldn’t want to risk it.

Also, when booking multiple rooms is can take a very long time to complete the call. You will need all information about all guests at the time of booking. In December I booked 2 rooms, 4 people for a BB trip we took in April and when all was said and done that call took just over an hour to complete. You may/may not have ample time before your flight boards to complete your booking.

Also, if you choose to book on checkout day you can call the external BB number until TEN pm EST...NOT 11pm. The future stay office closes one hour earlier than the regular phone lines

In addition to what others have said, I don’t recommend waiting til check out day to call if possible. It’s not just the fact that it’s easy to forget. You may find lines are busy. Or, even worse, lines are completely down.

I ran into a situation this week where I had booked my bb earlier in my trip, but at the last minute I decided to add another trip on checkout day. Somebody kept answering the phone, just to say sorry, call back later. Finally, someone on the line sensing my desperation, lol, put me on hold, talked to guest services, took my reservation number and granted me a 24 hour extension. It’s not something I care to repeat. Lesson learned.

I was actually really lucky and hadn't booked our BB before leaving property In May. I was able to call back about a week later and still book it!!

I was actually really lucky and hadn't booked our BB before leaving property In May. I was able to call back about a week later and still book it!!
This is not common and I would not recommend trying it. You’re the only person I’ve ever heard this working for. Many more stories of disappointed people who forgot to book during their stay and being told ‘Sorry no, you are no longer eligible to book’ after their vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter