Boune back offers

Mags15

Earning My Ears
Can anyone staying at pop century (or any resort) let me know how much the boounce back offer is for the deluxe resorts. We have a quick trip planned in March and one in April and would like to stay at a deluxe hotel if possible. Thanks!

We were at BC this January. There was no bounce back offer in the room and when we asked about it were told (by front desk & calling reservations) that Disney wasn’t offering a bounce back at that time.

In December we booked a room at BWI with a 30% discount for December 2018

20180121_231443.jpg

Moderators, is there a sticky for the current 2018 BB offer? Seems like this is the 4th time I have uploaded this since our trip in mid January..

We were at BC this January. There was no bounce back offer in the room and when we asked about it were told (by front desk & calling reservations) that Disney wasn’t offering a bounce back at that time.

I am sorry, but you were given incorrect information. The offer posted above was the offer since October & was in fact available to anyone staying at a Disney resort anytime since it was released. There has always been a bounceback offer for at least the last 20 years that we have been going. The front desk & CRO don't have anything to do with it & usually don't know anything about it. Several resorts (including Y&B) have stopped putting the printed resort information in the room. And the bounceback info is in the resort info booklet. So no resort info, no bounceback info. You have to call the dedicated number (ext 8844 from your room) & ask if there is no information in your room. Had you called, you would have been able to book the offer. I am sorry you missed out.

A sticky kept up to date with the current offer would be great. This question comes up a few times a week it seems even tho there is a thread on the first page about the current offer. I guess people think the offers change weekly or something so don't think an older thread is still current.

We stayed at the Beach Club last month and the bounce back offer was in the booklet in our room. :)

People are always reporting that the front desk or housekeeping, or anyone else at the resorts, don't seem to know anything about Bounce Back offers. It has made me wonder if the Cast Members at these resorts really are clueless. Don't they read the material that they put in the rooms?

Last edited:

For the dates that the bounce back is valid for, what if you check in during the dates but check out after the date range is over. Do you still get the bounce-back rate for the entire stay?

For the dates that the bounce back is valid for, what if you check in during the dates but check out after the date range is over. Do you still get the bounce-back rate for the entire stay?

One of my B.B. ends 9/1, and the B.B. ends 8/30. My last two nights are rack.

Also nights before the offer dates will be rack rate. But they let you book as one reservation, just different rates on the different nights if some nights are blacked out and others are in the bounce back dates.

I am sorry, but you were given incorrect information. The offer posted above was the offer since October & was in fact available to anyone staying at a Disney resort anytime since it was released. There has always been a bounceback offer for at least the last 20 years that we have been going. The front desk & CRO don't have anything to do with it & usually don't know anything about it. Several resorts (including Y&B) have stopped putting the printed resort information in the room. And the bounceback info is in the resort info booklet. So no resort info, no bounceback info. You have to call the dedicated number (ext 8844 from your room) & ask if there is no information in your room. Had you called, you would have been able to book the offer. I am sorry you missed out.

A sticky kept up to date with the current offer would be great. This question comes up a few times a week it seems even tho there is a thread on the first page about the current offer. I guess people think the offers change weekly or something so don't think an older thread is still current.

My DH called a number not sure which, then he went downstairs and spoke with a CM who looked at him like he had two heads & said in 8 yrs of working the desk she had never heard of a bounce back. He was not happy. Thanks for the information though.

My DH called a number not sure which, then he went downstairs and spoke with a CM who looked at him like he had two heads & said in 8 yrs of working the desk she had never heard of a bounce back. He was not happy. Thanks for the information though.

I am not surprised the desk CM didn't know about it. One department at Disney really has no idea what another department is doing. :sad2:

Always so sorry to hear Dissers missing out because of bad information. And clearly, that CM was a really bad source of information. I will say Disney sometimes calls them "future stay offers". But there have been offers constantly for way longer than 8 years. It is really sad that guests have to know how to get the discount themselves because Disney getting the offer out is so inconsistent.

I emailed Disney about it to voice my displeasure, (I did not mention that I read it here, just said a friend) especially since we booked for September w/o the B.B. offer. Normally I wouldn’t have emailed because I don’t think anything can be done. But one of my dogs is very ill & I'm possibly in the middle of mental break down from worry & sadness, so it was a bit of lashing out too, I guess.

I emailed Disney about it to voice my displeasure, (I did not mention that I read it here, just said a friend) especially since we booked for September w/o the B.B. offer. Normally I wouldn’t have emailed because I don’t think anything can be done. But one of my dogs is very ill & I'm possibly in the middle of mental break down from worry & sadness, so it was a bit of lashing out too, I guess.

Please let us know what they reply with.

:hug:

You can use me as the friend example. In December I booked Sept 8 - 12 at YC CL & GF RPC Sept 12 - 15 with the bounceback offer.

My dog died last night, her heart stopped. They tried to resuscitate her, but it didn’t work. So I think the mental break down is a fact now. I haven’t slept or stopped crying. I loved her very much.

But I’ll let y’all know if I get a reply. Maybe I can try to redirect some of my emotions towards that. Don’t know. I’m so sad right now.

My dog died last night, her heart stopped. They tried to resuscitate her, but it didn’t work. So I think the mental break down is a fact now. I haven’t slept or stopped crying. I loved her very much.

But I’ll let y’all know if I get a reply. Maybe I can try to redirect some of my emotions towards that. Don’t know. I’m so sad right now.

I'm so sorry that you lost your beloved dog. :(

I had to google around to Find the number to book Bounce Back. We booked Bounce Back on Jan 8th from AKL. We booked Wine&Dine half marathon weekend for 30% off.

I have noticed that many times the people at the desk know zero about things that don’t directly concern them.

I’m so sorry to hear about your dog.

I am so sorry for the loss of your baby :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!