Brandon Banks Trial.....

You can't bully a good person into acts as heinous as this.

If he was truly bullied, why was he hanging out with his tormentors outside the locker room/classes? It is a ridiculous defense.

Also, he being allegedly bullied does not diminish the horrors the victim faced. This is not a defense.

Thu June 22, 11:21:08am
Moore: Banks made choices throughout his life, including the choice to stay at Vandy and play football #Vandy

Thu June 22, 11:25:39am
Moore: Every count of the indictment is supported by proof ... even Banks' testimony #Vandy

Thanks for the update today... been away from the computer all day.

I think this will be a fairly quick deliberation.

Can't believe nothing on Tensing or Bond....... hung for both I guess

Thanks for the update today... been away from the computer all day.

I think this will be a fairly quick deliberation.

Can't believe nothing on Tensing or Bond....... hung for both I guess
You are quite welcome, Update for vandy. Jury is not doing dinner they want to keep going for a verdict , so we may get one today. I hope so

Fri June 23, 5:13:49pm

CathyLawNewz: Cathy @CCLawNewz
21s
#VandyTrial - Judge: Aggravated Rape requires the bond to be revoked. #BrandonBanks taken into custody.

And justice was served............

God Bless that poor victim, she is a strong women!

26m
BREAKING: #RachelleBond's sentencing POSTPONED until July 12. No bed available at at rehab facility. #BellaBond

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!