Brandon Banks Trial.....

z: Jury is being sent home for the day. Defense will rest tomorrow and I expect we'll have a verdict sometime on Thursday. #VandyTrial

I just happened to click on this thread earlier and didn't know much about this case. I recall seeing it on the news but that was it. I ended up just watching a 20/20 episode on it and can't believe these football players thought doing this to someone was ok.

I just happened to click on this thread earlier and didn't know much about this case. I recall seeing it on the news but that was it. I ended up just watching a 20/20 episode on it and can't believe these football players thought doing this to someone was ok.

I know what you mean. I think if they're honest - they knew it was not okay. Even if personally they had no moral issues doing this to someone, they knew it was A Bad Thing To Do. That's why they met up to get their stories straight, get rid of evidence, try to make sure the victim didn't find out, etc. They just thought they could get away with it. :sad2:

But to your point - yeah, I too am shocked and disgusted anybody can do this to somebody else. I've read, followed, and researched a lot of horrific crimes, and yet the inhumanity of some people still shocks me, every time. It never gets less horrifying.

And this is the first time Banks has testified. And then to learn what happened the night before they did this? Holy smoke , I can't believe the DA hasn't stepped up and got this girls name. That is a horrific crime for an underage girl and not get prosecuted for it. I am very angry with this

But I am glad you guys came in to talk about it. Tomorrow should be good to see what witness's they have else coming in.

You can talk about any trials you would like to .

The text by suicide case was big where I live in MA where that girl was found guilty for egging her "boyfriend" to commit suicide. Like a PP said, I never cease to be surprised by the inhumane actions of others.

The text by suicide case was big where I live in MA where that girl was found guilty for egging her "boyfriend" to commit suicide. Like a PP said, I never cease to be surprised by the inhumane actions of others.
It was horrifying hearing the texts between them. And her telling him his parents would get over it. I hope she see's that is a lie from being in the court room. They truly miss their son. My heart goes out to them.

Sorry , I missed your question. Yes some people are interested in certain trials and I watch them so I post the tweets so people can catch up if they can't watch. This is one trial I have to be careful with as it may have tweets that cant get posted. Some people like discussing trials as well. Some are very interesting, especially if you are into legal things. Again sorry I missed your question.

There are other threads as well as this one for certain trials.

Thanks for answering.

There seems to be very little discussion though and the tweets without context don't seem to mean very much.

Ladarius Banks (not related to Brandon) now on the stand w/ the jury out. Defense wants to call him to talk about Brandon being tormented

Brian Kimbrough, Banks' friend and former teammate, is talking about how Banks was bullied by teammates #vandytrial

Thanks for answering.

There seems to be very little discussion though and the tweets without context don't seem to mean very much.

I guess we all think he's guilty and are mostly awaiting a verdict and sentencing :confused3 the trial itself moved very fast, too

I guess we all think he's guilty and are mostly awaiting a verdict and sentencing :confused3 the trial itself moved very fast, too
It sure did, did not last as long as the first two did. And nothing on Banks phone that showed he was bullied either so I doubt the jury will buy it.

It sure did, did not last as long as the first two did. And nothing on Banks phone that showed he was bullied either so I doubt the jury will buy it.
I am wondering if they will come back with a verdict today.

I don't buy the bullying at all, though it sure was convenient for his defense team to use that...what a mess. I can't see them taking too long to reach a verdict; hopefully it's today!

z: awNewz Network@LawNewzNetwork
1m
NOW: Jan Norman for the prosecution is beginning her closing argument in #VandyTrial

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter