Breakfast: Bomas or Cape May?

Breakfast feast: Boma's or Cape May?

• Boma's

• Cape May

Results are only viewable after voting.

timC

DVC Member at BWV
On check-out day we always have a BIG breakfast to start off our loooong drive home to Texas.

For a number of reason's I've narrowed down my selection for this trip to either Boma's of Cape May. We've stayed at both AKL and YC and have had dinner there, but never breakfast.

Which has a better breakfast selection, better atmosphere, and will send us on our way with the biggest smile?

IMO, it's a toss-up. I'm going to have to let you guys make my pick.

Thanks in advance!

We LOVE Bomas, mostly because I am not so big into traditional breakfast foods. They do have eggs and bacon and sausage and made to order omelettes, I think even mickey waffles but they have amazing stuff on TOP of that. The pap is amazing and puts regular hot breakfast cereals to shame. They also have carved meats (I remember a wonderful pork loin) that I prefer to the traditional VERY salty breakfast meats like ham. I also love the "potatoes with afritude", yumyum. If you are a coffee person, the kenyan coffee is worth going for alone (though we also love the frunch there). They also have more interesting tropical fruits and not just the usual melon and citrus. Hands down for the food, we think Boma is the BEST breakfast buffet out there, no contest.

On the other hand, cape may has the characters. If you have little ones this may be more important to them than tropical fruit, pap, carved pork loin and kenyan coffee :)

Lisa

Originally posted by timC
You've got it bad, girl.

Your point? :teeth:

We gave up our yearly wdw trip (which was going to need to be short anyway) for a 4 day cruise. Which means no new year's day boma breakfast (latest seating, thank you!) I'm very sad about that, so I have to remind myself that in a little over a year we will have a nice, long trip including the food and wine festival. But really, breakfast at boma is one of my favorite meals at WDW (I think I prefer it to dinner there, which is a LOT coming from someone who normally turns their nose up at breakfast!)

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter