Breakfast/Brunch Choice?

Poohspaleeyore

Mouseketeer
We are planning a trip to WDW in November. we currently gave a breakfast reservation for Crystal Palace and Cape May as these are two of our favorite traditions. we are looking to add one additional breakfast and are considering a Sunday morning breakfast at grand Floridian cafe, chef art smiths brunch or house of blues brunch. we have not eaten at any if these restaurants. what would be your choice. we are 2 adults with two young adult children.TIA.

We have never eaten at GFC or Homecomin’ for breakfast/brunch but we have been to both for lunch/dinner & enjoyed both places so picking either of those I could recommend.
Never been to HOB.

We aren't the religious types but really enjoyed the Gospel Brunch at House of Blues. Food was great as was the entertainment.

Last edited:
We like the menu at GFC. It includes traditional breakfast foods as well as "lunch" type foods. I'm not a pancake/waffle/egg eater, so I could get a salad while my family ate traditional breakfast foods.

We did the Homecomin Sunday brunch and its really good! you can order off the brunch menu or the regular lunch menu.
GF Cafe brunch had the best sirloin steak I've ever had at WDW on their steak and eggs entree. WDW usually doesn't do steak that well, but the one with eggs at GF Cafe was surprisingly good!

I proposed to my then Girlfriend at the Grand Floridian Cafe over brunch so it is a special place for us. The service was great as was the food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter