Breakfast buffets that aren't character meals?

Boma! The skillets at Whispering Canyon are all you care to eat, so that’s another option.

Trails end was ok. But just too far to go. If cost was no concern it would be California Grill brunch hands down.

I've not personally been for breakfast, but my teen son and husband love the Ale & Compass buffet at YC. They have been a couple times when my daughter and I have ventured out on our own.
May be a possibility especially on a HS or Epcot day.

Ravello at Four Seasons is the best one we've been to - it's on Disney property, cheap/quick uber/lyft ride from most hotels. The quality of the food is exceptional, the offerings extensive, and it's cheaper than most Disney character buffets. The Ravello breakfast buffet does have characters a few days a week, price and food is the same whether you go on a character day or not.

We loved The Wave. It was so peaceful, food was great, service was excellent. It was a nice break from the chaos.

Wave or boma. I wouldn't eat at trails end again ever. Like Ryan's with less options and worse hygiene

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter