Breakfast Ideas

3BellesAndABeast

Earning My Ears
We are leaving in two weeks and I want to try something different this year. We normally do breakfast at the resort 'market' or sometimes in the park. In an effort to save money and maybe some time, I would like to buy a few simple groceries and have breakfast in the hotel room. What has worked well for you in the past? No one in my family is picky and will eat most anything but I have no intentions of getting elaborate-simple to fix and simple to clean up please! Thanks in advance!

Mini bagels with individual cups of peanut butter, nuts, donuts, pastries, cuties, sweet breads, individual cups of cereal with milk from the resort, bananas, banana muffins made from home, applesauce cups/tubes. All easy and quick.

We like to do yogurt with granola. Everyone can pick their own flavors and it's easy to clean up. I like to get Siggi's because they have options with a lot of protein and relatively low sugar. Energy for the parks!

We do yogurt, granola bars, doughnuts, cereal, instant breakfast (sometimes I simply can't eat anything in the morning). Peanut butter and jelly is also good.

My kids (11,8,2) are cereal fiends! Kellogg makes hard bowl variety packs. I usually pack the variety pack in my checked bags and then buy milk at tge hotel "market". We also bring mini muffins or granola bars! Breakfast in the room works for us because we are a family of mixed morning people! One son wakes up like a Disney princess...the other a Villain! If I waited to feed everyone at once it would be a family of villains!!!!!!!! They eat as they get up!

We use Garden Grocers and buy bagels with cream cheese, cereal and milk, yogurt and granola, and donuts. It saves us a lot of money and gets us to the parks faster.

We are planning to take some fig bars that a company called Nature's Bakery makes. They come in fig, raspberry, strawberry or blueberry, sometimes other flavors. My kids and I really like them, they don't have a bunch of junk ingredients, and they are pretty filling as a snack or breakfast. We also like to spread a small, soft wheat tortilla with peanut butter and then put a banana & dried cranberries inside and "roll" it up. I am also thinking I'll make some healthier oatmeal raisin cookies to take along - I don't mind if my kids eat these for breakfast when I make them myself since they aren't full of sugar - they'll get plenty of treats in the parks, so I do like to try for healthier breakfast! Instant oatmeal will be a big hit for us too. I went to the dollar store & bought some Disney themed plates & napkins to take along to our hotel also, just to make breakfast in the room a little more fun.

Last time we went, I packed a bunch of cereal cups and a six-pack of thomas bagels. Then I just bought milk and cream cheese from the hotel gift shop. It gave us four breakfast's in the room at a super cheap cost. Another morning, we picked up yogurt cups and whole pieces of fruit from the CS food court at POR and ate that with some granola bars.

I picked up a trick from the boards before we went last time to pack snacks in larger tupperware containers and it will prevent most stuff from being crunched on the flight there. Worked like a charm!

We love eating in the room--everyone can eat while we are all getting ready and it saves so much time, not to mention money and we can get into the parks sooner.

Muffins, yogurt, granola bars, cereal and oatmeal are our usual breakfasts at Disney.

Not only does it save money but time as well because you can eat in your room while others are getting ready.

Oatmeal packets, boxes of cereal, bagels, muffins. I bring bowls ans spoons to throw away.

When my kids have been going through slow eating stages I like to bring cereals they can eat on the go. Nothing like trying to get a 4 year old to eat later. We also bring hard boiled eggs, homemade pumpkin bars or muffins...

We like breakfast in the room and it saves us a ton of time! Last trip we took apple sauce pouches, mini muffins, bananas, and fig bars. We did BOG one morning and Gaston Cinnamon Rolls one morning and ate room stuff the rest of the time. We had early lunch ADRs every day.

DD went thru a stage where the quick grab and go foods just weren't her thing. We would grab a pack of flour tortillas and a jar of peanut butter. Slap peanut butter on the tortilla, wrap it up and there you go - walking protein. We also have stopped and grabbed deli ham and cheese and done the same thing - wraps were our friend for a long time.

ALWAYS eat in room in shifts as folks are getting ready.

Yogurt, Bagels & Cream Cheese, Muffins, Bananas, Box Juice (Orange) and always have breakfast bars we can take on go if need be.

We bring Instant oatmeal cups, cereal cups and milk, pop tarts, yougurt, bananas, muffins, bagels and peanut butter......but still some went to the food court from time to time.

Those belvita breakfast biscuits are good also. I want to take some things that they can eat on the bus too. I would love to take yogurts and cereal bowls but not sure if there is a frig in our room.

I blacked a box of cereal and a bag granola in my suitcase. We placed a Gaeden Grocer order, so I got milk for the cereal and yogurt and frozen blueberries to make parfaits with the granola.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter