Breakfast on DDP

lauritagoddess

Doin' the Plush Rush
I know you can't get dessert any longer on the DDP, but if you're getting a CS meal, how does it work? If I order a say a platter with pancakes and bacon, does anything else come with it?

Just a drink. We were able to order any type of breakfast platter we wanted and it was covered as a CS meal (along with a juice or other drink). I learned quickly! For instance, DD wanted strawberries, a mickey waffle and sausage. Well, you have to order the waffle, sausage combo and can get the strawberries on top. This counts as one CS. But, if you get a fruit cup from the fridge area instead of the strawberries on top, it counts as a snack ... hmmm.

I think maybe I'll just do OOP on breakfast rather than use a CS credit on it. Seems like it might make more sense to save the CS for either lunch or dinner.

That was our approach, at first too! Well, we just ate pop tarts and bagels in the room. Plus, one character breakfast. However, by the middle of the week we realized we still had tons of CS meals and so shared some breakfast platters or last few days! There were 2 reasons I think we had so many left ... 1-We arrived late afternoon and so did not use the 4 CS meals for our first night (we also left in the morning and ended up using them for bf on our last day) 2- We realized that 4 & sometimes even 3 CS lunches were too much food for our family. By the end of the week we were sharing two CS meals for lunch and using a snack credit for a choc milk that the girls split (huge chocolate milks). Anyway, I think you just have to keep track of what you have and be flexible and willing to change your plans mid-stream!

Have fun!

lauritagoddess said:
I think maybe I'll just do OOP on breakfast rather than use a CS credit on it. Seems like it might make more sense to save the CS for either lunch or dinner.

I agree, that is always the way we go. Buying breakfast with CS credits is not a good value. Eat a light breakfast and then do an early CS lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter