Breakfast QS locations in the parks?

nat8199

DIS Veteran
Which quick service locations are open in the parks for breakfast and that are "worth" using a quick service credit for?

I am going to be bringing protein bars and shakes, plus dry cereals for our breakfasts, but knowing my kids they will still be hungry for a bit more as a second breakfast around 9:30 to 10. I'd like to know my options for things like eggs and waffles at QS locations in the park, not just cinnamon rolls or other pastries. For some reason Google really isn't helping me, though.

Any suggestions?

There aren't many choices. The best one I can think of that we like is sunshine seasons in the land at epcot. We usually get breakfast there after rope dropping soarin.

I think they still serve breakfast, I remember a while ago they stopped. I think it was temporary but I could be wrong.

Another vote for sunshine Seasons in the Land at Epcot. They have a nice breakfast platter with eggs, meat, and potatoes.

Yes, they did stop serving the breakfast platter for a while but they are offering it again.

Thank you all! Sunshine Seems to be about the only option, right? I guess that I am going to give up on the idea of a second breakfast (I swear my kids are hobbits) in most of the parks and just hope that they can make it to an early lunch on popcorn and other snacks.

BOG is a QS, however you need a reservation as walk-ups are rare.

Don't forget the Gaston's Tavern in Fantasyland sells huge cinnamon rolls. At EPCOT we usually visit Sunshine Seasons for breakfast, the other parks don't have many QS breakfast options.

Is popcorn a breakfast food? ;)It is what we have a mid-morning bite . The Starbuck locations I believe have the normal Starbuck's breakfast sandwiches .

Is popcorn a breakfast food? ;)It is what we have a mid-morning bite . The Starbuck locations I believe have the normal Starbuck's breakfast sandwiches .

It looks like popcorn is, indeed, going to be their morning snack. I think they will be eating a lot of popcorn while we are there. I am thinking I am going to bring a package of gallon size storage ziplocks so that we will always have Disney popcorn in our backpack.

As mentioned above, sleepy hollow is also a good option for what you are looking for.

They have a nutella and fruit waffle that could make a good second breakfast/ big snack.

Not sure about dining plan credits there though.

You could also look at all the menus at
allears to see what might work.
http://allears.net/dining/menu/

Sadly, I think every park has a Starbucks location now and they have breakfast sandwiches and pastries so that will satisfy all. I say sadly because they took up the Main Street Bakery and I'm not fond of Starbucks coffee, thank goodness for the Jeoffreys carts.

the BOG breakfast is very good and IMHO a steal for a quick service credit, The Sunshines Seasons is great too, they have a breakfast Panini that is amazing..
I tend to like some of the food courts at the resorts for a quick breakfast on the way to the parks too..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!