Breathable men's Disney hat?

blam84

Earning My Ears
Looking for suggestions for a breathable men's hat to wear at WDW. Can't be a trucker hat, because I'm bald and will get sunburned. Best case scenario, it would be similar to the Nike and Adidas hats I wear when running but with a Mickey, donald, or some other identifying image.

Any ideas?

Looking for suggestions for a breathable men's hat to wear at WDW. Can't be a trucker hat, because I'm bald and will get sunburned. Best case scenario, it would be similar to the Nike and Adidas hats I wear when running but with a Mickey, donald, or some other identifying image.

Any ideas?
Like a baseball cap? There are Nike brand baseball caps sold on shopdisney with various Disney logos. At Nike/Disney prices, but they are available.

The Nike hats they have on the disney store and the parks are pretty comfortable. For us balding folks, I recommend getting a piece of mole skin to put on the inside of the hat over the embroidery because that stuff will rub your head raw. I don't see it in the store right now but last time I was at epcot I picked up a Nike hat that was black with a red and blue lightsaber crossed in the front. Fits great, super comfy. I also carry a Filson summer packer hat for the really sunny days when I need a brim.

You can also check out the Disney Golf pro shops once you get on site. They usually have some good hats and sometimes they even have them on sale!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter