Bricks in front of MK????

WisconsinDisneyGirl

DIS Veteran
I was there for my honeymoon in 1998 and saw that you could buy a brick and have it engraved. Can you still do that and where could I find info???

Unfortunately I believe they discontinued the Walk Around the World bricks several years ago. Instead they now have the photos in front of EPCOT (can't recall what what they call those photos on the stones).

Leave a Legacy at Epcot. These were put in place for the Millennium Celebration and haven't sold all that well. AP holders used to get two for the price of one. I don't know if that promotion still exists. I got a brick in 1994 (when they were introduced) and it's at the bottom of the walkway from the resort Monorail. It said it was only a ten year contract, but as far as I know, it's still there.

They stopped the Walk Around The World Brick sales.We have near main entrance of MK.E02211.It was a great and sale's were going well,don't know why they stopped selling them::yes:: :wave2:

The walkway of personalized bricks was supposed to continue the entire way around the lagoon. I wonder if they ran into some sort of environmental or logistical problem and discontinued plans to extend the walkway? Though I have one with my name on it, my fiance and I were waiting to purchase one with both our names when they became available for sale again, but it never happened.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter