Bride and Groom Ears

Paflyers

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if they have the bride and groom ears in the store at Aulani? We will be going there for our honeymoon and I really wanted to get some pictures on the beach with the ears on. Just wondering if I should maybe just order them from Disney Online and take them with us just to be safe.

I don't remember seeing them last week, but wasn't especially looking at ears either...I do remember seeing purple, rainbow, and some island-themed ones that I think were Aulani exclusives. You might call to ask?

Does anyone know if they have the bride and groom ears in the store at Aulani? We will be going there for our honeymoon and I really wanted to get some pictures on the beach with the ears on. Just wondering if I should maybe just order them from Disney Online and take them with us just to be safe.

You can bring them with you to be safe, but I definitely saw them in the resort gift shop over Christmas. Aulani gets a lot of honeymooners, as you might imagine :lovestruc

They have them in the gift shop this week along with bride and groom champagne glasses and coffee cups :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter