Bride and Groom Ears

mulgar

Mouseketeer
Anybody know where in MK we can purchase Bride and Groom Ears?

We are staying at Coronado Springs June 8-13
and want to get our ears as soon as we arrive at the park.

Thanks

Shawn :jester:

That's funny...I posted the same thread.

Please, please please...someone tell us where we can find the ears!!!

In the Magic Kindom at WDW? I believe you'll be out of luck. Try:
Sandy Cove (Grand Floridian shop)
The sundries store at the Yacht & Beach (I think Fitting's and Fairing's Clothes and Notions @ Beach but not 100% sure)
The big World of Disney store in Downtown Disney

Lastly, if time is of the essence, you can purchase them before your trip by calling Disney Shopping and they can send you anything from anywhere in the resort. Disneyland has a similar service, and they may still be selling them from the Mad Hatter shop from that park. MouseShoppe sells the Groom hat online: http://www.mouseshoppe.com/directory.cfm?CategoryID=244
Maybe call them and they can get the bride beanie as well?

-Andrew

Im not sure where you can get them at MK but you can get them at Mousegears in Epcot. Thats where dh and I got ours for our upcoming vow renewal.

Which bride ears are you looking for? The ones my DH and I got while we were there was the blk top hat with the ears and the white (beanie I guess you could call it) with the ears.
We got those at MGM at a little shop on the left just before you get to TOT.
They also had them in the MK at Mad Hatters on Main St

I know some people here were looking for another style of bride ears that that a small head piece and the ears and a veil. Those I didnt see and I heard that they are only available at Disneyland.

I hope that this helps you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter