Bride and Groom Ears??

Susie-Q

Earning My Ears
We're going on our honeymoon in November and I keep reading about the Bride and Groom Mickey ears and I would love to get them. I'm sure they can be found on a website so I can purchase them before I go. I've searched but with little luck. Does anyone know of a website where they can be purchased??

I don't know of any web site that has them. You could try Gifts of a Lifetime or calling wdw info number.

Oh, if only you had posted this about a week earlier, I would have been more than happy to pick these up for you and mail them! I saw them at several stores at WDW (Minnie's even has a veil!). They're soo cute! giftsofalifetime.com and the wdw info are good places to try.

Best wishes for your wedding and future!

Since I dont know for sure..and since I dont know if you have a henymoon package with WDW (as in they know you are honeymooners coming to WDW)

My understanding is that you get them upon check in...they cant be bought...and you are given some types of special privs...(from what I could tell) getting to wear them...besides you have people like me screamin CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! from across a crowded park!! :)

Can anyone else shed some light on this?

Hey, thanks KimRaye for offering to pick them up. That's sweet. Gifts of a Lifetime don't sell them. I will check with Dreams Unlimited - maybe they can tell me if we get them upon check-in. That would be FANTASTIC!!!

I know you can buy them in MK, because my little sister picked them up a couple of months ago for my fiance and I.

Maybe you could check at a Disney store to see if they could direct you??

YES!!!!!! THAT'S IT!!!!

Thank you soooooo much!!!! I know my fiancee will just love these - he's such a ham!!!!!

THANKS SO MUCH!

That's the only place I have seen them...World of Disney at Downtown Disney.

they also have them in that huge store in FW in epcot...that's where I got mine. :)

We just got back and I saw them on some of the vendor hat carts and in some of the stores. They are really cute and we saw several couples wearing them - makes you just want to go Awww!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter