Bridget and Miles' 2017 Disney Fantasy Wedding Cruise Planning Journal

And we're back! I'm officially a missus! I'm going to get to work on a trip report today, and will link back to it from here once it's done -- but first I wanted to share my big, fat budget and planning spreadsheet, and some other planning items, with you all.

So, here it is. <-- That's a Numbers file (for Mac). Here's an Excel file.

If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask away. I left everything filled in, minus my guests names and addresses. :)

And here are a few other documents I received or made along the way:
As for the trip, all in all, it went really, really well. There were, of course, a few snafus, but what would a wedding be without issues (such as me accidentally packing our passports in the checked luggage...twice)?!

Anyway, I really hope this info is helpful. I know planning this whole wedding would have been way more difficult with the the lovely brides and grooms on here sharing their tips and tricks. THANK YOU.

Last edited:
Congratulations! Thank you for the post, your docs were most helpful! Especially the Event Itinerary and Photo Schedule. Looking forward to your Trip Report!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter